Information about the Reiboot
- Developer: Tenorshare Co
- OS: Windows XP and above
- License: Freeware
Reiboot is a program that helps you fix problems with your iPhone, iPad, and iPod. With its help, you can stop the “cyclic” reboot of the device with one click, turn it off when it freezes, and switch the device to recovery mode. Before us is an extremely useful service tool for fans of “Apple” technology, which helps to return the device to normal operation in a couple of clicks. In addition, Reiboot is available for download for free.
Reiboot is a very useful tool for the following cases:
- Restore the device firmware when the home button does not respond.
- Remove your iPhone’s password without restoring to factory settings.
- Update the operating system if it freezes.
- Restore the system after a blocked update on the Apple progress bar.
- iTunes does not recognize your device after the update.
- And much more.
Note: Allows you to restore iPhone 6.6 Plus, iPhone 5S / 5C / 5 and iPad Air 2, iPad Air and iPad Mini 2.3.