This list is my personal opinion, please take note of this!
Hello guys! Today i will show you 3 mods that are the best in my opinion and describe them in very simple words! I hope you’ll enjoy
- 610+ new items
- 20 bosses (5 prehardmode, 6 hardmode, and 9 post-Moon Lord)
- Expert Mode boss improvements that serve as incredible challenges
- 130+ new enemies
- A new biome
- The optional ability to buff vanilla and modded bosses as you progress
- Post-Moon Lord content
- Ore generation on new world creation
- An item that spawns in ore and the biome. Drops from a hardmode boss.
- Recipes for vanilla items that were previously non-craftable
- 1240 new items!
- 54 new armor sets!
- 80 new enemies and banners!
- 90 new tiles, blocks, and furniture!
- 9 new Town NPCs!
- 10 new boss encounters!
- A new biome, the Aquatic Depths!
- A new multiplayer class, the Healer Class!
- Over 1500 new items – including new armor sets, weapons for each class, accessories, new materials and banners for every mob.
- 16 new bosses – every boss has it’s own AI, loot, treasure bag with unique expert item.
- 13 new NPCs – each NPC has it’s own stuff to sell. Many NPCs also sell new things after certain bosses are defeated.
- 2 brand new invasions – new invasions with new interesting mobs, loot and also with new soundtracks.
- New Glacier mini biome – a biome that spawns in Snow biome and has new mobs and loot.
- New ores – some generate in the beginning of the game and some only generate after defeating certain boss.
- Tremode – Post Moon Lord gamemode with it’s own ores, lots of new content, such as armors, weapons, materials, harder monsters and hard bosses.
- New alchemist class – absolutely new class with new damage type, weapons, armor and accessories.
- Hunger System – eat to live, like in real life! Starving makes you die while eating food grants you different bonuses!
- 10 new soundtracks – amazing tracks for different bosses and events made by Delicious Saturn.
Original Link – Continuation of discussion