Mostly warframe nerfs.
Marking enemies for Bladestorm now gets an increase in energy (+5) the more marks are placed, capped at 50 energy per mark.
- No longer immune to damage on health after using Landslide.
- Bulwarks’ and Rumblers’ health is no longer increased by armor.
- Sonar is no longer recastable while active.
- Silence stuns enemies only once in its entire duration, this also affects Savage Silence (if enemies enter Silence range more than once, they’re only stunned the first time)
- Soundquake (and Resonating Quake) now only affect enemies in LoS.
- Vex Armor is no longer recastable while active.
- Spectral Scream consumes other active abilities’ duration to deal more damage.
- When cast, Effigy halves active abilities’ duration to halve its energy drain for its entire duration.
- Accelerant can no longer be recastable while active and only stuns enemies in LoS.
- World of Fire’s damage increases or decreases, depending on how much energy Ember has.
- Changing forms also instantly stops the effects on enemies affected by Pacify & Provoke.
- Enemies put to sleep with Pacify can wake up instantly if a non-silenced gun is fired too close to them.
- Day form’s Rage makes Equinox consume 10 energy everytime a buffed ability is cast.
- Day form’s Maim now has a cap at 5000 damage, dealing further damage will only decrease energy drain.
Exalted Blade’s waves no longer have infinite punch through. Instead they bounce off walls, losing 30% damage for each bounce.
- Freeze freezes the target solid for 5 seconds instead of forever until a threshold is reached.
- Snow Globe now reduces its own size when it is too big to fit in more closed areas.
- Avalanche only affects enemies in LoS.
- Splinter Storm can no longer stack its damage when Gara destroys the Mass Vitrity structure while outside it, now it increases pushback radius by 10% instead.
- Gara is no longer immune to damage while channeling Mass Vitrify.
- Penance duration cap decreased to 60 seconds.
- Thurible now has a cap on energy per kill, at 10 energy.
- Harrow and allies affected can no longer move, use abilities or weapons during Convenant’s invincibility period.
- No longer has an ability page in the menus.
- Charged Tempest Barrage and Tentacle Swarm now have double the energy cost as before.
- If Hydroid touches a wall while in Tidal Surge, the wave ends automatically, and Hydroid is stunned and given an Impact proc.
- Scarab Swarm’s extra armor is now only 100 extra armor.
- Enemies blinded by Desiccation no longer turn back to unalerted after they’re done covering their eyes.
- When Sandstorm damages enemies trapped in Devour, its energy drain is increased by 1 per each enemy.
- Can now only have one type of arrows active at once. Firing one arrow limits Quiver to that arrow for the entire mission.
- Enemies asleep no longer turn back to unalerted once they wake up with no alarms on.
- Navigator can no longer be used after a bullet is fired, it must be used before, and now it costs 5 energy.
- Artemis Bow’s arrow spread increased.
Khora is now changed back to release state.
- Can no longer carry objects in the rift.
- Cataclysm no longer knockdowns enemies caught by either it spawning or despawning.
- Stasis is back to affecting all allied projectiles.
- Radial Disarm only affects enemies in LoS.
- The target you Switch Teleport with is instantly opposed against you, unless you’re invisible, in that case it will be alerted.
- Can no longer switch teleport with his own Decoy.
- Changed to pre-second rework state.
- Polarize damage capped to 1000.
- Shooting Gallery no longer works on enemies wielding melee weapons.
- Shattering Shield no longer reflects back bullets.
- Peacemaker’s energy drain is halved, but shooting with the Peacemakers consumes 3 energy per shot.
- Now only 1 of Mirage’s clones shoots along side her, to fix performance issues.
- Prism can only be cast on the ground.
- Terrify works in LoS and no longer removes armor.
- Desecrate’s energy cost is now a percentage of Nekros’ max energy (health using Despoil), the chance for corpses to drop health orbs is decreased.
- Health drain on Shadows is increased, depending on how distant from the Shadows Nekros is.
- Firewalker is back to being an endless ability and its energy drain increases over time.
- Blazing Chakram’s maximum range decreased to 10 meters. It now returns to Nezha the moment it touches a surface or enemy.
- Divine Spears launches targets in the air, rather than keep them impaled.
- Max stack amount reduced to 50.
- Stack amount required for the passive to kick in increased to 25.
- Nidus is no longer invincible for 5 seconds after the passive kicks in.
- Field of view decrease when the passive kicks in is much stronger.
- Parasitic Link stops automatically when the target is outside Nidus’s LoS.
- Null stars no longer give damage reduction to Nova’s Health.
- Antimatter drop’s damage capped to 20’000.
- Wormhole can only be cast while on the ground.
- Molecular Prime now drains energy while the wave expands.
- The mind controlled target can still damage Nyx and allies.
- Chaos (and Chaos Sphere) now only works in LoS.
- If Absorb’s final damage surpasses 300, Nyx is knockdowned after deactivating.
- Smite’s particles no longer deal a percentage of the target’s health, and no longer spawn in greater numbers using Power Strength.
- The Iron Renewal buff can no longer last forever to allies buffed by Renewal.
- Damage redirected is now limited to 4000 per second.
- Resonator no longer increases its range when enemies are attracted.
- Up to 2 of metronome’s buffs can stay on at once. When a new one is made, the oldest one is automatically removed and progress to restore it is reset.
- Instead of increasing all weapons’ damage, Amp now increases only the damage of weapons that make noise.
- Can now only cast abilities one the ground.
- Mesmer Skin no longer makes Revenant resistant to lethal damage he can’t avoid, including Self damage.
- Danse Macabre now costs 10’000 Energy per second, and will decrease Revenant’s max energy to 0 for 2 minutes.
- Rhino Charge and its combo counter reset automatically after hitting 2 or more enemies in a single charge.
- Iron Skin no longer converts all damage taken for the first 3 seconds into extra health, and doesn’t increase with Armor.
- Roar is now multiplcative instead of additive.
- Saryn reverted to her 1.0 kit.
- Miasma no longer deals more damage if built for negative duration.
Razorwing no longer gives Titania 50% Elusion and no longer has an innate Vacuum.
- Link only links to enemies in LoS.
- Blessing can only be casted on the ground.
- Rip Line can only be used against enemies.
- Warcry no longer buffs armor of allies in range.
- Paralysis prevents her shields from regenerating for 60 seconds after use.
- Valkyr’s claws gain or lose range, depending on how much energy she has.
- Tesla no longer procs Electricity.
- Landmine: Shred no longer ragdolls, Concuss’ radiation proc is halved, Bounce’s ragdoll strength is quadrupled and tripwire expires after the first use.
- Bastille only works in LoS.
- Vortex has a cap of 10 enemies affected at once. Each enemy caught makes Vortex’s duration expire 5% faster.
- Shock no longer procs Electricity.
- Speed loses 2 seconds of duration everytime Volt/affected allies bump into something.
- Electric shield makes the holder lose even more speed and parkour strength.
- Discharge’s wave, and enemies turned into teslas, only work in LoS.
- Iron Jab no longer knocks down the target.
- Defy no longer gives Wukong temporary invincibility when it triggers.
- Wukong can now take damage while in Cloudwalker.
- Primal Fury’s range increase with combo counter now capped at +40%.
- All abilities no longer cost less while airborne.
- Air Burst can now be controlled with the cursor, but Zephyr can no longer use weapons while doing so.
- Turbulence no longer protects against hitscan projectiles.
- Tornado’s ragdoll strength increased tenfold.
Sacrifice, Regen, Primed Regen and Fetch mods removed from the game.
Vacuum can only affect a single drop at once.
Beasts can no longer be revived.
Riven disposition of every weapon in the game except Ether Daggers, Stug and Veldt reduced to 0.4.
Riven’s cycling Kuva cost no longer caps.
Ranked rivens can no longer be transmuted.
Self damage of all weapons that deal it has been increased by ∞%. Being hit with Self damage completely nullifies any active ability.
Kohm status chance decreased to 5%.
Condition Overload’s effect decreased to +10% damage per proc
Focus cost of a perk upgrade increased by a percentage equal to the number of times you’ve upgraded a Focus perk, with no cap.
- Using a chat link now costs 1000 credits. Those that typed in the link receive 100 credits for every use.
- Mastery Trials have a 1 million credits entering fee, multiplied by the mastery rank you’re trying to achieve, and can only be repeated once per week.
- Warframes and Archwings now take 7 days to build.
- Removed innate 3m vacuum.
- Changed maximum amount of loadout slots to 5.
- Resource Extractors are 10 times weaker.
- Mods that give extra knockdown recovery speed have had their bonus cut in half.
- Pain Threshold removed from the game.
- Rollers can now perform much higher jumps.
- Daily Revives have returned.
- All items’ max level is now 20: to reach 30, you must install the new Orokin Overloader, found in the market for 20p.
- Heavy landings can no longer be avoided by landing on a slide.
Original Link – Continuation of discussion