Sorry I just, don’t enjoy this game all that much. The following information should be of use but I’m not updating the guide.
How to obtain & mod armor
To start off, we need the armors code.
Drop your armor, and hold it.
(this should be the same keys you use to take objects, So you need to hold this key)
Now while holding it, go to console or rather, hit the “~” key on your keyboard and type “GetPlayerGrabbedRef”
The console should feedback “GetPlayerGrabbedRef >> ” And a code. You need the code. It should be right of the arrows.
Now since we have that code we simply need to attach a mod.
Remember, To attach a Legendary modifier you type “.amod” at the end of the code.
To remove a Legendary modifier you type “.rmod” at the end of the code.
Typing “ff001843.amod 001f1e0c”
Would add the Almost Unbreakable effect to a piece of Power Armor.
Typing “.rmod” then the legendary modifier code you used would remove the armor’s legendary effect.
Now below are a list of modifiers and what they do.
This is direct from the wiki, and I do warn. Back up your save data. ALWAYS do so!
I’m not saying your game will break! But you can never be too safe!
- Acrobat’s: Reduces falling damage by 50%. (Equipping two items with this effect will prevent fall damage)
Modifier code: “001f1df9” This works for Non-Power Armor legs Only!
- Almost Unbreakable: Quadruples durability.
Modifier code: “001f1e0c” This effect only works for Power Armor
- Assassin’s: Reduces damage from humans by 15%.
Modifier code: “001f1df3”
- Bolstering: Grants increasing energy and damage resistance the lower your Health (up to +35).
Modifier code: “001f8165”
- Cavalier’s: Reduces damage while blocking or sprinting by 15%.
Modifier code: “001f579d”
- Chameleon: Enemies have a harder time detecting you while you’re sneaking and not moving.
Modifier code: “001f4d18”
- Cunning: +1 Agility and +1 Perception
Modifier code: “001cf57c”
- Duelist’s: 10% chance to disarm melee attacker on hit.
Modifier code: “001f3a49”
- Exterminator’s: Reduces damage from Mirelurks and bugs by 15%.
Modifier code: “001f81ed”
- Fortifying: +1 Strength and +1 Endurance
Modifier code: “001cf57f”
- Freefall: Prevents falling damage. (Needs to be present on both equipped leg armors)
Modifier code: “00093bbd”
- Ghoul slayer’s: Reduces damage from ghouls by 15%.
Modifier Code: “001f1dee”
- Hunter’s: Reduces damage from animals by 15%.
Modifier code: “001f1deb”
- Low Weight: Low carry weight.
Modifier code: “001f1e0b”
- Lucky: +2 Luck.
Modifier code: “001cf57e”
- Martyr’s: Temporarily slows time down during combat when you are at 20% or less Health.
Modifier code: “001f2d3d”
- Mutant Slayer’s: Reduces damage from super mutants by 15%.
Modifier code: “001f1df4”
- Piezonucleic Lining: Radiation exposure increases Action Point refresh speed.
Modifier code: “0022879c” Power Armor Only
- Poisoner’s: +25 poison resistance.
Modifier code: “001f3072”
- Powered: Increases Action Point refresh speed.
Modifier code: “001f7a75”
- Punishing: Reflects 10% of melee damage back on attacker.
Modifier code: “001f1e47”
- Safecracker’s: Increases size of sweet spot while picking locks.
Modifier code: “001f3ca9”
- Sharp: +1 Charisma and +1 Intelligence.
Modifier code: “001cf57d”
- Sprinter’s: Increases movement speed by 10%.
Modifier code: “001f1c2f”
- Titan’s / Sentinel’s: Reduces damage while standing and not moving by 15%.
Modifier code: “001f57e4”
- Troubleshooter’s: Reduces damage from robots by 15%.
Modifier code: “001f81ee”
- VATS Enhanced: 10% reduction in Action Point cost in V.A.T.S.
Modifier code: “001f1d62”
Far Harbor DLC Modifiers
Please note, You need the Far Harbor DLC to add these Modifiers to your armor (Or at least I Presume)
- Cryogenic: 20% Chance to Freeze Melee attacks every 20 seconds
Modifier Code: “030107AF”
- Incendiary: 30% Chance to Ignite melee attackers, once every 20 seconds.
Modifier Code: “030107AE”
- Cloaking: Being hit in melee generates a Stealth Field once per 60 seconds
Modifier Code: “030107B0”
- Unyielding: +3 to all stats when you are at 25% or less health
Modifier Code: “03010BB5”
- Auto Stim: Automatically use a stimpak when hit while health is 25% or less, once every 60 seconds.
Modifier Code: “0300F5BC”
- Rad Powered: Grants additional Strength the higher your rads.
Modifier Code: “03010B86”
I want the Ballistic Weave modification but have Annihilated the Railroad for a Faction
Hit the “~” key and type as follows;
- Set RailroadClothingArmorModAvailable to 1
- Set RailroadClothingArmor_ChanceNone to 0
Now you should have the effect to make Ballistic weave armor on your player.
You’re welcome. Please note, you cant make Ballistic weave armor Legendary either.
Original Link – Continuation of discussion