A thorough and well written guide to best frame.
Atlas punches things and doesn’t afraid of anything.
YES AND 2 PASSIVES
PASSIVE – RUBBLE
Rubble is a item that atlas creates from killing enemies turned into stone. It gives you health if your missing some and armor if you’re already full.
PASSIVE – IMMOVABLE
Boots on the ground means atlas cannot be knocked down.
Punch the h*ck out of everyone you see, multiple punches make the ability stronger via combo counter. Deals bonus damage to petrified enemies.
immigrants enemies by building a wall. Use ability again to make the wall turn into a boulder and roll into enemies.
Like the gordon herself, you, too, can turn people to stone with your horrifying gaze. Enemies turned to stone drop rubble when you punch them and take increased damage from all sources.
Call the bois in for a good old fashioned brawl. Summon two stone bros to fight along side you.
Do the jordas precept quest for the blueprint.
After the quest you unlock the jordas golem assassination quest that has the rest of the pieces (it’s archwing so make sure you got good weapons).
STRENGTH > DURATION = EFFICIENCY > RANGE
Don’t go too far negative on range or you won’t be able to punch people across the room.
SLAP A VITALITY AND ARMOR MOD IF YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR STONE BROS TANKIER
Path of statues if you hate casting petrify – Link
Tectonic fracture makes 3 walls instead of one but you can’t make them roll – Link
Ore gaze for when you can’t be bothered to use a scanner. Also sometimes bonus loot. – Link
Titanic rumbler to make one big boi that taunts enemies. – Link
Perfect for defense and mobile defense because the enemies just come at you asking to be punched.
- Landslides combo counter is affected by duration mods, keeping the counter for slightly longer. Not necessary but keep in mind.
- Landslide punches also have AOE explosion, combo counter makes the explosion bigger.
- Wall is invulnerable for 4 seconds after casting, damage done to it during this times gives it more health.
- Petrify can turn your wall into a petrified wall, making it stronger when it rolls.
- Cast petrify on the stone bros to heal them.
- Stone bros also petrify enemies when summoned.
- Anime-only fans ruined one punch.
You are now ready to take on Apollo Creed.
Original Link – Continuation of discussion