A thorough and well written guide to best frame.
Do you like using the archwing but not playing the missions? Then pick best frame, titania.
PASSIVE – DUST BLOOM
Titania bullet jumps farther than everyone else. When you bullet jump leave an area that makes your allies jump just as far.
Enemies drop their guns and foolishly float into the air, nearby allies get status immunity.
S U C C the soul out of an enemy causing them to leave a buff pick-up, if they miraculously live from this experience they deal less damage.
Buff list on this page – Link
Like moths unto the fire, pick an enemy to become a floating lantern thing that draws in nearby enemies.
It’s 2018 and you can now identify as a fighter jet. Turn small, fly around, shoot things. It’s like archwing missions but actually fun. Also summon
horseflies razorfly drones to attack enemies.
New Loka has a quest that gives you the stuff. Go ask them at any relay.
STRENGTH > DURATION > EFFICIENCY > RANGE
DUR + EFF = More time in archwing mode.
Pay tribute to the fairy queen by giving her a vitality mod.
Razorwing blitz is the only good one but it’s not that good either – Link
RAZORWING MODE COMES WITH TWO MODDABLE WEAPONS:
DEX PIXIA – Link
DIWATA – Link
I recommend raw damage and crit for both unless you know what you are building for. They scale off ability strength as well so they pack a punch already.
Exterminate is best because you can fly around and shoot things. But she pretty good in any mission.
- Razorwing summons 6 drones, if they die you have to recast it to get them back
- Razorwing mode also give evasion, and the drones draw aggro
- Tribute buffs are different depending on enemy type, not faction.
- Enemy types are ranged, melee, heavy, and summon/flying types
- The enemy you make into a lantern is immune to dagame, shooting will just push them around. Enemies near the lantern take dagame over time
- Your sentinel doesn’t pick up items in razorwing mode
- De pls make Archwing mission good
You are now ready to rain justice on the infidels.
Original Link – Continuation of discussion