How to get the maximum standing in the maximum number of syndicates? You can find answer inside this post!
There are 6 syndicates existing in Warframe:
- STEEL MERIDIAN
- RED VEIL
- THE PERRIN SEQUENCE
- NEW LOKA
- CEPHALON SUDA
- ARBITERS OF HEXIS
Relations of Syndicates
Each of the syndicates have one Ally, one Opposed and one Enemy. Let’s represent this relations on the scheme.
The color of line that connect two syndicates represent relations between them:
- Blue – Allied
- Orange – Opposed
- Red – Enemy
There are 3 groups of allied syndicates:
- STEEL MERIDIAN – RED VEIL
- THE PERRIN SEQUENCE – NEW LOKA
- CEPHALON SUDA – ARBITERS OF HEXIS
Relations between these groups are not simple. There is no balance between them. In group STEEL MERIDIAN – RED VEIL each member will have a bad relations only with the allied group. But members of other allied group have cross connections with two other groups. Further we will see what it means for the Tenno.
Sigils, Standings, Titles, and Missions
Each syndicate have their own sigil. When you put the sigil to your Tenno, you will start to receive standings after each complete mission. Your receive +100% for the syndicate which sigil you wear, +50% for allied syndicate, -50% for opposed and -100% for enemy.
There are 5 positive titles and 2 negetive titles for each of the syndicates. Each title have reputation limits. When you have enough positive standings you can make a sacrifice to syndicate, receive next title, and reset your reputation. Beware, when your standing goes to zero you will automaticaly decrease your title and you will need new sacrifice. The first title limit is 5000. Next 22000, 44000, 70000, 99000. Negative title have -5000, -22000. Max title (Level 5) have 132000 reputation limit and min title (Level -2) have -44000.
After you had first positive title, you will be invited to 3 syndicate missions every day. These missions have standings as rewards. The higher your title the higher standind rewards. The bonus standings from these mission adds to the syndicates with same rule (+50% for allied, -50% for opposed and -100% for enemy).
Maximizing of Reputation
You can select different sequences of receiving standings. But I want to tell you the 3 best schemes to have good relationship with 4 syndicates. These schemes are selected to minimize negative effects between syndicates.
You can have next 4 friendly syndicates:
- RED VEIL – STEEL MERIDIAN – THE PERRIN SEQUENCE – NEW LOKA
- STEEL MERIDIAN – RED VEIL – ARBITERS OF HEXIS – CEPHALON SUDA
- THE PERRIN SEQUENCE – NEW LOKA – CEPHALON SUDA – ARBITERS OF HEXIS
RED VEIL – STEEL MERIDIAN – THE PERRIN SEQUENCE – NEW LOKA
- Put RED VEIL sigil and receive 5000 standings.
- Make sacrifice and receive first RED VEIL title.
- Put NEW LOKA sigil and start to receive standing. You also should regularly go to RED VEIL missions. Do not wear NEW LOKA sigil if you see the STEEL MERIDIAN standings go to zero. If you see this, put RED VEIL sigil again.
- When you have 5000 standings for NEW LOKA or STEEL MERIDIAN, make sacrifice and receive the next title.
- When you receive the first NEW LOKA title you should do RED VEIL and NEW LOKA missions. Pay attention to your STEEL MERIDIAN standings. Do not let it drop to zero. Do not wear the NEW LOKA sigil and do not go to NEW LOKA missions when you have small amount of STEEL MERIDIAN standings. When you have enough standing to next titles, give the sacrifice for the next rank. Do not wear STEEL MERIDIAN and THE PERRIN SEQUENCE sigil and do not go on their missions. You can but when you increase one of their standings you will decrease others. So it is only useful for receiving standings of allied RED VEIL and NEW LOKA faster. The standing of STEEL MERIDIAN and THE PERRIN SEQUENCE will not change.
STEEL MERIDIAN – RED VEIL – ARBITERS OF HEXIS – CEPHALON SUDA
This is the same scheme like previous one with the other four syndicates.
- Putthe STEEL MERIDIAN sigil on and receive 5000 standings.
- Make a sacrifice and receive your first STEEL MERIDIAN title.
- Put the CEPHALON SUDA sigil and start to receive their standing. You should also regularly do STEEL MERIDIAN missions. Do not wear CEPHALON SUDA sigil if you see that RED VEIL standing go to zero. If you see this, put the STEEL MERIDIAN sigil again.
- When you have 5000 standings for CEPHALON SUDA or RED VEIL, make a sacrifice and receive your next title.
- When you receive thee CEPHALON SUDA title you should do STEEL MERIDIAN and CEPHALON SUDA missions. Pay attention to RED VEIL standing. Do not let it drop to zero. Do not wear CEPHALON SUDA sigil and do not go to CEPHALON SUDA missions when you have a small amount of RED VEIL standing. When you have enough standing to next titles, do the sacrifices. Do not wear RED VEIL and ARBITERS OF HEXIS sigils and do not go to their missions. You can do but when you increase one of them standing you will decrease other. So it will only useful for receiving standings of allied STEEL MERIDIAN and CEPHALON SUDA faster. Summary standing of RED VEIL and ARBITERS OF HEXIS will not change.
THE PERRIN SEQUENCE – NEW LOKA – CEPHALON SUDA – ARBITERS OF HEXIS
This is more difficult and a slower scheme. Start from the PERRIN SEQUENCE or the ARBITERS OF HEXIS (it makes little difference). Let’s start from THE PERRIN SEQUENCE.
- Put on THE PERRIN SEQUENCE sigil and receive 5000 standing.
- Make a sacrifice and receive first THE PERRIN SEQUENCE title.
- Put on the ARBITERS OF HEXIS sigil and start to receive standing. Warning. Pay attention to THE PERRIN SEQUENCE standings. Do not let it reach zero. The best way is to do THE PERRIN SEQUENCE missions to receive an amount of standing. Then you receive some ARBITERS OF HEXIS standing while THE PERRIN SEQUENCE standing is on zero. When THE PERRIN SEQUENCE standing is low you should do some missions for them. The point of balance is +5000 for THE PERRIN SEQUENCE and +10000 for the ARBITERS OF HEXIS. As result you will have THE PERRIN SEQUENCE standing at zero and have 5000 ARBITERS OF HEXIS, enough for the nect title. At same time NEW LOKA and CEPHALON SUDA also will have 5000 for the next title.
- When you have the first titles for both THE PERRIN SEQUENCE and ARBITERS OF HEXIS you can do missions. But beware that you do not decrease the opposed syndicate standings to zero. Wearing the NEW LOKA and CEPHALON SUDA sigils can help you to increase THE PERRIN SEQUENCE or ARBITERS OF HEXIS standings respectively without decreasing the opposed. My scheme of syndicates relations may be helpful.
Thank you for reading!
Original Link – Continuation of discussion