Map of the Plains of Eidolon with the locations of all caves, camps, fish statues, lures, and most of the wisp spawn points.
I started this when the Plains update first came out because I hadn’t found another map that had all the caves.
I’ve since expanded it by corroborating info from other maps + personally verifying locations because I felt the need to have a comprehensive map that was easy to access via Steam Overlay.
- Lures must be charged by killing Vomvalysts, whose spectral forms can be absorbed by nearby lures. Players can also use amps to kill the Vomvalysts, absorb the charge they drop, and move to a lure to charge it.
- Lures now have an on-screen icon indicating where they are which turns blue when fully charged. It takes 3 charges to fully charge a lure, and the first two will not change the icon, but activate lights on the antennae of the lure.
- To summon the Gantulyst, the squad must sacrifice shards gained from capturing Teralysts at the shrine in the middle of the lake. Same for the Hydrolyst, but with Gantulyst shards. It is not required to take the bounty from Konzu to fight any of the Eidolons.
- It takes two charged lures to capture a Teralyst, and three for both the Gantulyst and Hydrolyst.
- If you’re in a squad when leaving the Plains, you can stand inside the gateway to Cetus but close to the door to hold it open and let squadmates in faster.
- Bait needs to be thrown near ripples in the water to activate, and needs to be correctly matched with fish location and time of day.
- Fishing items can be used for the whole squad, though the fish that appear are client-side.
- Smeeta Kavats can double your drops with their Charm ability. This does NOT get overridden by proceeding buffs; in fact, the buffs can stack, leading to quadruple or octuple (etc.) drops
- How accurately and how quickly you trace while mining determines how many items you get, as well as increasing the chance to get sentirum and nyth.
- Red veins hold ores, and blue veins hold gems. Caves have a high concentration of places to mine.
Original Link – Continuation of discussion