DON’T READ IF YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE GAME HOW IT’S MEANT TO BE PLAYED!
I’ve jotted down everything I can remember to help people out who just can’t find that one thing in their oceanic travels and need a helping hand.
This information was gathered in Stable, not Experimental.
This is Early Access so definitely expect anything to change on a regular basis.
While in-game, hit the F1 key to open up an interface that shows you your biome and coordinates.
WRECKAGE with loot/scannables:
- Bloodkelp Trench -1240/-320/-400
contains: Floodlight (located just outside), and desk
- Grass Plateaus 300/-90/450
contains: easter egg poster, wall planter, picture frame, LED lightstick, floodlight (requires Laser Cutter tool), a grow pot, and bench.
- Mushroom Forest -1063/-100/487
contains: wall planter, picture frame, and a grow pot
- Koosh 935/-200/600
contains: grow pots, bench, chair, desk, and LED lightstick
WRECKAGE without loot/scannables:
- Dunes -1430/-300/730
- Grassy Plateaus -640/-80/-5
- Mountains 740/-350/1200
- Underwater Islands -110/-180/860
- Sea Traeder Path (super close to Blood Kelp) -1125/-190/-760
That’s all I got for wrecks for now. Highly likely that I’ve missed or forgotten things. Sorry in advance! But I hope this helps some people!
- Dunes: Cyclops Bridge
- Floating Island: Exterior Growbed, Interior Growbed, grow pots, chair, desk, Living Wall, Observatory, Spotlight, back story, hanging fruit trees (not learned, just gather), purple vegetable (not learned, just gather), and marble melons (not learned, just gather)
- Koosh: Base Filtration around 200m, Modification Station around 200m, also found random chest with a health pack at 1237/-234/464
- Kelp Forest: Seaglide, Solar Panels, Seamoth, Mobile Vehicle Bay (there are multiple kelp forests, visit each one to find what you’re looking for!)
- Grass Plateau: Bioreactor, Seamoth Upgrade Station, Cyclops Hull
- Mushroom Forest: Cyclops Pressure Compensation, sometimes Cyclops Bridge
- Safe Shallows: Seamoth
- Crash Site: Seamoth, Cyclops Hull, Cyclops Engine
- Sparse Reef: Thermal Plant, Seamoth Modification Station, Stasis Rifle, Propulsion Cannon
- Underwater Islands: Stasis Rifle, Propulsion Cannon, Cyclops Engine, Power Transmitter around 500m, also this place is infested with Bone Sharks
- Grand Reef: Transfuser, Terraformer, Moon Pool around 300m
- Deep Grand Reef: Nuclear Reactor around 400-500m
That’s all I got for fragments for now. Highly likely that I’ve missed or forgotten things. Sorry in advance! But I hope this helps some people!
Original Link – Continuation of discussion